Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inception!!! Or...not

"Smart, innovative, and thrilling, Inception is that rare summer blockbuster that succeeds viscerally as well as intellectually."-Rotten Tomatoes review

So I was going to see Inception tonight and then give a review on it, but alas I am sick as a dog. So instead I bought crackers and bland food and spent the day trying not to throw up. Rotten Tomatoes said some really good things about the movie, and it has one of the highest ratings of the new movies out (no surprise there) I plan on seeing Inception on Monday or Sunday. One of the first movies I've actually wanted to see before it came out, instead of just deciding to go with friends to see 'a' movie, no particular one in mind.

My other recent favorite was District 9. I'm a big fan of original movies. Any fool can write a screenplay off of a book and make it half decent. Original shit is what is harder and more appreciated in my book. There are so many screenplay writers out there, and so few original movies. These guys need to step up their games.

I purchased Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I probably won't review this game since we all know it is awesome already. Maybe give you guys a few pictures of my playthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment