Sunday, July 18, 2010

Predators '5:00 is woman raping time'

I never was a huge fan of the alien vs predator and all those other awful related movies. I was skeptical about this one before I even entered the theater. I ended up flipping a coin with my friend to decide if we were going to go to Predators or Despicable Me. I wish that it had been heads, because this movie wasn't worth my seven bucks. Rotten Tomatoes liked this movie more than I did, giving it a 63%

It wasn't scary, it wasn't a very good thriller, I hated all the characters. Especially the con, who they of course HAD to give a whole speech about raping women and doing coke. Classy. Yes, we get he's a fucking convict. No, you don't have to give him a whole speech about how it is probably 5:00pm and that is the time he wants to rape up him some women. Also, he has his sisters tits tattooed on his chest. Characters are underdeveloped, boring as fuck and...unappetizing. All of the people dropped in the planet to be used as 'hunting game' for the predators were supposed to be elite military people. None of them could shoot worth shit. Huuuge stereotypes.

I give this movie a 6 out of 10. 7 means I would willingly watch it again. A 6 certainly isn't worth watching in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment