Sunday, August 29, 2010

Goliathus Mouse Pad


So I finally threw away the mouse pad with puppies on it that I have had since I was 11 years old. Yes, I took it to LAN parties and tournaments. Yes, my hegehog peed on it. When I was moving I finally threw it away and ordered myself a Goliathus mouse pad by Razer. THANK YOU RAZER. For giving me an amazing mouse pad for a decent price. Currently two of my computers are mashed on to my one fairly large but now very crowded desk, and my mouse pad is being shared by two mice. That is another story (and perhaps another blog post) but I love this mouse pad. I haven't owned very many other Razer products. I have more of a preference for Cyborg. This mouse pad just is satisfying to slide your mouse over, and I don't get those jumps that you sometimes get when your mouse pad sucks (or your mouse) and I know my mouse isn't very good, but the mouse pad is making all the difference.

Visit the Razer website to check out their mousepads and other products. With that in mind, I bought my mousepad at Amazon (shhh don't tell)

No comments:

Post a Comment