Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dear PC Gamer

Dear PC Gamer,
I love your magazine. I like reading the reviews for really shitty games, and I like other reviews too so I know what games I'm glad I didn't buy when I was considering buying them new (for example Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2) because that game was certainly not worth 50 bucks according to your review. I was totally right about the Rat5 being fucking awesome, and I like to put the release dates of games i'm excited about in my calendar, and you make that possible by listing them.

What I don't like is that I have been accidentally charged for two subscriptions. I noticed this right away, and contacted you twice before I received my copies. I never got an email back, and then lo and behold there were two copies of PC Gamer in my mailbox. So I sent another email, and got a reply saying I would be contacted soon about the issue. That was several weeks ago. So PC Gamer, FUCK YOU because I have now paid close to 40 bucks for your stupid magazine, and it isn't worth that much money. I will not be subscribing ever again. Sorry, but this is a really big mistake that I addressed before I even started receiving the two copies and you should be able to fix that.

Fuck you very much,
Foxinsoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment