Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Animation



So this isn't normally what I post here, but since it is technology related I wanted to talk a little bit about animation. After having to create a stop motion animation, I have a new found respect for anything animated. The amount of time it takes to even make a little mouse blink is overwhelming. This little video took me about 10 hours total time to complete. I created it using Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator with a little bit of iMovie as well.

Adobe After Effects is one of those programs you can't just pull up and use, it was very cruel of my professor to expect us to use it. However, I did learn a huge amount about all three programs and storyboarding as well. A step in the right direction for game development!

No comments:

Post a Comment