Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wootshirt

So I have decided to share one of my favorite websites with you. Woot Shirt.com is really cool. Every day there is a new t-shirt design that you can buy for $10 with free shipping. Which is a great deal for a t-shirt, almost unheard of in recent times. Most of the time I don't like the design but every once and a while there is a real gem. They cater to all types of shirt-wearers but they do tend to have a lot of geeky designs. For example the t-shirt that I proudly wear.


I have several other Woot shirts, all of them are great quality and really comfy. Woot also has a WineWoot and a plain Woot! and a Sellout Woot and a Kids Woot. So much Woot. Sounds like something an owl with a speech problem would squawk. Anyways, I visit this website every day to see what the design is. There is also the opportunity to design shirts that could possibly become the daily woot if you're into that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment