Monday, August 9, 2010

The Coolest Mouse I've Ever Seen

While I'm playing games that I will soon review I'll leave you some goodies to look at. This is the R.A.T. gaming mouse. It is pretty much the bees knees. It is the most versatile, customizable mouse I have ever seen. Everyone keeps going on about Razer mice but this is really where its at I think. I have yet to purchase either because I am rather fond of killing everyone with my shitty logitech mouse that fits my hands really well. I can however vouch for the cyborg keyboard I own. I've had it for three years of HEAVY use and the only wear that is visible is the m and n keys are a little worn out. WASD is chrome plated to prevent wear. So here is the coolest mouse ever.

These are the games I am currently playing and will review soon.
-KOTOR (finishing up the game and going to do a plot review instead of mechanics due to the age of the game)
-Mass Effect (two will come as soon as i'm done with one)
-Alien Swarm

In the future I hope to get Dragon Age Awakening and tell you what I think of that. I am in the process of moving so my posts might a little more light weight for the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment