Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vista should jump off a cliff


I will soon VERY happily make the transition from Vista to Windows 7 64 bit. I cannot really explain why in the world I had Vista in the first place but it was a choice I really regret. Here are some things I will certainly not miss once I have Windows 7.

-My drivers for keyboards and other devices getting eaten and no longer working
-Applications freezing and crashing for no reason
-My computer asking me if I'm sure I want to pick my ass and then double checking after that
-The unimpressive upgrade from XP to Vista. Looks like XP with shit dribbled all over it and then some OSX copied menu styles
-My mic sound randomly getting muted while I am playing
-My CPU usage being extremely high even with no games being played, just because the retard autistic child called Vista existing makes my computer's brain hurt
-The embarrassment of saying I have Vista on my computer

No comments:

Post a Comment