Friday, October 29, 2010

Mass Effect 2 Romance Frustrations

I just wanted to say that through my first play through of Mass Effect 2 I couldn't seem to get with any of the options for romance. Not a comment on the game as much as a comment on my flirting styles, but anyways. I wanted to give Mass Effect 2 props for having such a wide array of romance options, as well as 'fucking around' options (no pun intended) you can flirt with pretty much everyone lots of inter-species relationships. I just don't even want to think about how it works with Garrus or Thane.

I'd also like to complain about Jacob. He is so prude and whiny. Other than that I like the fact that you can flirt with your administrative assistant and if you save her at the end of the game she will give you a few 'benefits' funny. I think that the Dragon Age Origins style of flirting was a little better though. You had a little more wiggle room as far as saying the wrong thing goes (I am really good at just pissing the characters off when i'm trying to flirt) Hmmm sounds like real life to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment