Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cool T-Shirt of the Day


So I have been in a zombie mood recently (then again I always am) but I think this is a good Halloween themed t-shirt. I like the design, as well as the company. Jinx has a great rewards program where if you post pictures of you in their merch you get extra 'gold' towards your next purchase. Check it out at www.jinx.com and if you already know about jinx then good for you.
Speaking of Halloween I am trying to decide what I am going to be (I know I know a little late for that) but I didn't have much time to plan and create a costume this year. It happens, you know. Next year I will be much more prepared. Still Zoey is in the back of my mind, so maybe if I can find a red track jacket before Halloween I will go for it. I think it would be fun to have a whole group of Left 4 Dead characters. Just a thought.

1 comment: