Monday, November 8, 2010

Call of Duty Black Ops

So Call of Duty has never been my favorite but now I am actually excited about Call of Duty black ops. Is it worth spending 60 dollars (around) to play? No. I don't think any game is. I think that games have been priced way to high, and that is the reason I do not buy them right when they come out. We all know that in a few months they will go down in price, and the only reason we want to buy it NOW is so that we can talk about it with other people or play with other people. If they gave is good, people will STILL be playing it in a few months when it is half the price. If not, then the game sucked and I don't need to buy it anyways. That is my verdict. I still plan on playing it at friends houses though. The cheap way out.

1 comment:

  1. i heard the graphics were really really terrible. I haven't played it myself so i can't say for sure, but call of duty does not have an excuse to have shitty graphics.

    ReplyDelete