Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Give In

So I have been thinking about getting a Playstation 3 or an Xbox 360 for quite a while. So that I have another platform to game on, have access to different games/another social gaming network, and so I can be better with consoles (to kick ass). I walked in to Gamestop today and confronted the first slightly scared looking sales boy, and began listing the pros and cons of each of the consoles.
Xbox: Backwards compatable, better social gaming network, more games i'm interested in
Playstation 3: 'better graphics', blue ray player, NOT backwards compatible, lasts longer
I don't need a blue ray player. With whatever shitty tv I would be using there wouldn't be a big enough difference in the quality for it to be worth it. I don't want to pay extra for dvds, and blue rays are harder to pirate (shh about that one) so I don't need that blue ray. I have a playstation 2 which works fine, I also have an xbox that works as long as you hit it to get the discs to eject. The Xbox 360 refurbished was much cheaper than the Playstation 3 so the winner is...drumroll please...

The Xbox 360, which I already have a pink controller for and I plan to get a pink skin/cover for it. Xbox live...get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment