Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Elder Scrolls V


New game that I am so excited for. A long ways away but at least I have something to look forward to as a birthday present next year! (my birthday is in November) Although I have read some discussion on how it is presenting a similar story to Dragon Age 2. If that is the case then I would have to say I'm voting for Dragon Age simply because I enjoy that style of rpg much more than the very open ended worlds of Elder Scrolls (although I have a console difference on which I played them) I would certainly buy both for PC even though I have an Xbox 360.

I would like to complain about the use of flash websites for video games. I know they are cool and make noise and move around LIKE a video game but from a marketing point of view flash websites are considered just problems now. For a while they were cool and made it so people couldn't steal pictures etc etc but there are so many problems with tags and loading and content that they are just too much trouble. I get so annoyed when I realize I have to wait for the flash website to load, almost to the point where I will just go somewhere else. Just a thought.

2 comments:

  1. this, mass effect 3 and SWTOR (hopefully) all in the same month.
    November is going to be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bad. Well and very good. I don't mind, a good birthday month for me.

    ReplyDelete