Saturday, February 5, 2011

Top 100 Games of All Time: PC Gamer

PC Gamer is certainly my favorite gaming magazine, although I do not always agree with what they post. For example Dragon Age: Origins was only number 40 on the top 100 games, and Left 4 Dead 2 was only 62. Seriously what the fuck is up with that. I just can't agree with that, and I believe Left 4 Dead should get a much higher rating than that. DAO does have a few design errors that at least make me understand their decision.

While I was looking through I realized how many of the games I have played, so I decided to count. Lets just say I have played over 30 of the 100 top games of all time, and I wish that number was higher but I have to DISAGREE with a few of their choices.

91. Mount and Blade: I thought this game was boring and terrible. The combat was embarrassing and awkward, it was too open ended and I didn't give a shit about doing anything in this game.
78. Crysis: I have written so many things on how I don't like this game. The only thing it is good for is showing how great your epeen is by saying your computer can run it on high (which mine can)

2 comments:

  1. Deus Ex, which I have never played =x. Number 2 was WoW and three was Elder Scrolls Oblivion.

    ReplyDelete