Monday, July 4, 2011

Rage Gameplay Trailer


If I wasn't already completely sold on this game, I am now. This gameplay looks like everything I want. Full immersion of the senses, with sounds that are not only decoration but also functional (check when the player is going around the corner and spots that little golem fucker, you hear him before you see him). The weapons all look awesome too. Bladed boomerangs? Yes please.

The graphics looks supreme too. Hopefully it will live up to my expectations.

2 comments:

  1. Since RAGE was announced a few years back I was quietly anticipating its arrival. Now that that moment is approaching I am overwhelmed with excitement. I am gonna review it on my blog when it is released. Which I normally don't do as I have noticed that when someone reviews something everyone nit picks your opinions. Also nice blog. Followed:). Also you should disable captcha. Its useful sometimes but when your not getting a boat load of traffic it makes commenting difficult lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got a chance to play the game here in Dallas, where Bethesda Software is headquartered. I found the game was a) short and b) repetitive but other than that it was awesome. There are a lot of racing aspects to the game as well as being a first person shooter/role playing game. The weapons were a major highlight as well. I would compare the game to Borderlands, as well as Fallout 3.

    ReplyDelete