Thursday, July 29, 2010

Favorite Geeky stuffies




So I have a thing for stuffed animals. Doesn't matter how old you are, stuffed animals are freaking cute. Especially cute cuddly geeky things. So here is a list of some of my favorites that I want or have and can review for you (as far as you can review stuffies)

Giant Microbes
These buggers are ADORABLE. Giant Microbes are one of my favorites. They have a main website but I usually buy mine at ThinkGeek.com because you get geek points by using that website and can purchase EVEN MORE cute microbes. They have tons of options. I have mad cow disease, the flu, and mono.

Valve Stuffies
Left 4 Dead infected, the companion cube, head crabs, a christmas Vortigaunt. These are all so cute. They are a little pricey, the boomer plushy had an outrageous original price but it dropped quickly. Personally I'm waiting for the tank.

Star Trek
I have a black tribble for my collection of extremely nerdy toys. They make little tribbly chattery noises when you squeeze them. I got mine from the Star Trek deal in Las Vegas but ThinkGeek has them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment