Friday, July 16, 2010

Games I will be playing in the future

So I thought it a good idea to give you my steam wishlist. I'm not posting my steam name, I don't expect these to be purchased but just to see what I might be reviewing in the future and a little bit of why I'd like to play these games.

Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2
I realize that many of the games on my list are older. For one I have very little money to spend on games at this current point in my life, and on a second point I like to review games that the game experts have already slapped a number on. Usually because my opinion of games is different than Metascore or Gaminformer or any other review website/magazine.

Fallout 3
Looks like a pretty cool game. All my friends rave about it.

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Ok i'm not going to lie, I have already played this game but I want to do so again. I first played Morrowind on the Xbox which is rare. I am not a console gamer usually but this was before I owned a gaming PC. Great game, very moddable.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
I've also played a few hours into this game and really liked it. Also on Xbox. Sadly it was not owned by me and had to be returned to its rightful owner when we were no longer 'friends.'

Also I would like to notify you all of a great gaming website, where shorter versions of my blogs and some of my first game reviews were posted. I have a profile on this website and do like it. Think of a gamers Myspace and without all of the shitty band pages and more video game connections. Plus they added a point and reward system that wasn't there when I first joined.

No comments:

Post a Comment