Friday, October 22, 2010

Left 4 Dead Series: What Now?

First there was The Passing, a campaign which at the end you find out that one of the original Left 4 Dead survivors has died to save the others, and then The Sacrifice was released. I ate up the comic, with amazing illustration that reminded me of the Dark Tower series of graphic novels. Visceral, violent and artsy with all of the backgrounds of the characters we have grown to love. So what now? At the end of the comic the island is in view, they are safe? I believe so. You can begin to argue about if Zoey will have little biker babies or little cute interracial babies.

What I would like to see now is the back stories of the Left 4 Dead 2 survivors. Hopefully they won't have another 'passing' campaign but perhaps something that goes into what the survivors do next. I would like to see new weapons, new special infected or some other new development like that. I also think that they should release an actual book of The Sacrifice because I would totally buy it. So far I don't think that is going to happen but I do predict another comic about the Left 4 Dead 2 group or new campaigns, but not for a while.

Also, where the fuck is my tank plushie. I have been waiting so long, it is time I have my destructive cuteness to hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment