Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Game of Thrones



I, being a respectable fantasy fangirl absolutely love A Game of Thrones and George R.R. Martin. Since George R.R. Martin is supportive of this venture I am VERY excited about this series. Although I don't watch TV (issue) I believe I will be able to remedy that through the internet. Even if this doesn't end up being good I will watch it, simply because A Game of Thrones is probably one of the best books I have ever read.

I am always afraid that something will change and the secret of such an amazing book with be exploited. I felt the same way when they made movies out of Lord of the Rings and I refused to watch them at first, I changed my mind once I saw how great they really good adapt the books for film, and there are still secrets hiding in the pages of the actual trilogy that moviegoers will miss (much to my pleasure)

So, Winter is Coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment