Thursday, June 16, 2011

Female Shepard Wins (and Fox approves)

Whenever given the opportunity I will play female characters. I am female and I LOVE it when female characters are actually portrayed in a positive way in video games. Bioware gets huge brownie points with me because of their strong female characters. They are one of the only companies who make it easy to be either gender and do not have any fallbacks of being female, as well as their flexibility in romance.

It was just announced that FemShep will be a more prominent thing in Mass Effect 3, with this article here http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/220454/femshep-mass-effect-3-salutes-you/ talking about how persistent fans got Bioware to cave.

All I know is that I'm buying the special edition of Mass Effect 3 and probably re-doing the sound of the femmeshep trailer. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment