Monday, June 6, 2011

Mass Effect 3


Although Dragon Age 2 was a bit of a disappointment for me, I am excited for Mass Effect 3. The release date tells me that they are taking at least more time to release this game. The Mass Effect games were meant to be a series, and the storyline allows this without any fudging of the other stories just to make a sequel. THAT is where a successful sequel is made, instead of inbetween and 'oh look, this is just on another continent and happening at the same time but there isn't really an interesting story going on' like Dragon Age 2. If you didn't notice already, there will be a Dragon Age 2 review coming shortly with (forshadowing) my harsh judgement.

Enjoy this new video of the gameplay from Mass Effect 3.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure they are delaying it to add in the kinect support, which makes it lame. I am angers.

    ReplyDelete