Monday, June 6, 2011

Video Game Crushes


Some people have celebrity crushes, others have crushes on actors or politicians. I have crushes on video game characters. For your amusement, these are my top video game crushes and why.

Carth Onasi KOTOR
Handsome, battle worn and a little pensive. I just like his facial hair and his voice. Even if he is kind of a whiny boy.
Alistair Dragon Age Origins
I'm not going to lie, Alistair is probably my biggest video game character crush. He is a knight in shining armor, with a sense of humor. Ok he is a little stupid at times and can be a pain in the butt 'Oh QQ I'm a royal bastard and I don't want to be' but he is so much fun. Side note though, they RUINED him in Dragon Age 2. They did such a half ass job, I believe they used the same voice actor but I didn't even recognize the character, and he didn't even act like he did in the first one. Super fail (one of the many reasons Dragon Age 2 kind of sucked)

Leon Kennedy
I like his bomber jacket and his emo swoop. Do I need any other reasons? Oh also he is pretty ripped, and he doesn't whine like some other attractive male characters.
Ellis Left 4 Dead 2
This is the one I get the most crap for. Yes, I know he is dumb as a stump, but something about his southern charm is what gets me. Also his crush on Zoey is hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. If you've played Mass Effect, you MUST add Kaidan Alenko to this list. He is so friggin cute and if you let him, falls so in love with you. He is my favourite video game crush, and I even tell me husband that often as well. I just started playing KOTOR (I'm only about 1 hour in) and I already am developing a crush on Carth. It's mostly because it is the same voice actor that does Kaidan's voice which is completely sucking me in.

    ReplyDelete